Re: [gardeners] Hoya blooming!

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:38:00 -0600

Liz,

The more you talk about hoyas the more interested I become.  Is there a
yellow flowered species?  I ask because there is a plant in the window at
my postoffice that struck me as being a hoya but it has yellow flowers.

In just looking at the pictures I think I might like to try Hoya onychoides, it
looks very intriguing.

Terry