RE: [gardeners] Re: In the Garden

Myra Amler (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 17:02:16 -0400

Matt,

Sounds similar to my experience with chopping jalapeno peppers. I washed,
washed and washed my hands.  I rubbed my eyes and face, I swear, a few
hours later.  Set myself on fire!  I put my face under the shower head for
a long time.

As for mace, jeez!  I got shot "accidentally" in the face.  Dropped me like
a sack of potatoes.  I never, ever want to have that happen again.

I don't know how to spell "woose".  It's one of those words that you say,
not typically type ;-)  I am sure someone on the list can spell it properly
for us.

Myra Amler
amler@mindspring.com
"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?" Unknown