RE: [gardeners] Re: In the Garden

Sat, 15 Aug 1998 19:26:01

At 05:02 PM 8/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Matt,
>
>Sounds similar to my experience with chopping jalapeno peppers. I washed,
>washed and washed my hands.  I rubbed my eyes and face, I swear, a few
>hours later.  Set myself on fire!  I put my face under the shower head for
>a long time.

Be glad that's all you touched. I could tell a story on Miz Anne but won't.
<VBG>

>As for mace, jeez!  I got shot "accidentally" in the face.  Dropped me like
>a sack of potatoes.  I never, ever want to have that happen again.

Isn't that weird, I'm practically immune to ordinary tear gas but vomitant
gas and pepper spray just tear me up awful. I got hit full in the face by a
skunk once and was sick for a week. My eyes burned for days even after
washing. That's what I get for looking under the workbench to see what that
"cat" was doing there. Big family joke now, "Hey Dad, there's a cat under
the car, can you get it out?" Fat chance.

>I don't know how to spell "woose".  It's one of those words that you say,
>not typically type ;-)  I am sure someone on the list can spell it properly
>for us.

I've seen it spelled "wuss" but wouldn't swear to it.

George, in wet, rainy SW Louisiana