RE: [gardeners] Re: In the Garden

Myra Amler (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:26:04 -0400

George!

Don't be telling tales about Miz Anne's jalapeno experiences!

Almost got sprayed by a skunk once, but thankfully the critter changed his
mind.  I had food in the back of my car and left the hatch open for a few
minutes.  When I went back to the car, a skunk was happily sitting in the
back munching on hot dog rolls.  My husband wanted to just leave the hatch
open, but I had more food in the trunk so I foolishly grabbed the rolls
away from Mr. Skunk.  He turned tail at me an took aim, but didn't fire.  I
threw the buns on the ground and he scrambled out of the car after them.

I believe you have the correct spelling of wuss, George.  I wonder if there
is some kind of prize for that ;-)

Myra Amler
amler@mindspring.com
"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?" Unknown