RE: [gardeners] Another corn newbie question

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:47:41 -0400

All right, nobody likes a smarta**, Cynthia!  :) :)  My father-in-law is
waiting patiently with an "I told you so" to see if I can beat the
racoons (something he failed at for about 6 years before he gave up
growing corn).

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org