Re: [gardeners] Anyone out there?

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:55:38 -0400

At 08:42 PM 8/22/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I haven't received any gardeners mail since Friday...is the list down or is
>everyone out gardening?  Lucinda

I dug up a perennial bed and moved things around.  Bunched up all my hardy
glads, moved a Stella d'oro to the front, The Malva just kept hiding it.  I
took out two rosebushes and will plant them elsewhere tomorrow along with
the Joseph's Coat climber I rescued from K-mart.  Moved my Mrs. Bradshaw to
the back of the border, traded some dayliles with my neighbor, moved an
oversize Lavender, potted up all my Columbines (5) for future use in my new
17' x 60' front border.  It was a fun day :-)

Time to start doing some of the tidying up chores.  I love to plant and
move things around during this time of year, the days are warm and full of
blue skies, nights are cool with heavy dew.  This morning when I walked the
yard with my coffee, the spider webs were everywhere all aglow with fog and
dew, I just love gardening.

 Now Lucinda, I'm off to bed for a good sleep so I can go out there
tomorrow and do it again.

Cynthia
**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **