Re: [gardeners] If we're lucky we'll at least get some rain

Wed, 02 Sep 1998 07:33:23

Just got through watching the weather channel and our area has been
downgraded to a "Tropical Storm Warning Area." Still hope we get some rain
but glad to be spared the wind. Fortunately the storm surges will be on the
other side of Earl, unfortunate for those that live on that side but will
spare our marshes and swamps for awhile.

George