Re: [gardeners] Dark and gonna get wet

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 08:35:26 -0600

Best of luck to you and your family and neighbors, George.  It sounds like
you are all prepared, this is good.  I thought about you this morning while
watching the news on the storm, I was sure glad to see an email from you
first thing.

Jane (where the rain/cooler weather failed to show up today and I will be
in and out of the greenhouse cleaning it up for the incoming plants.)