Re: [gardeners] garlic in Texas

Barbara J. Davis (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:45:33 -0500

Hi Margaret,

The east-central Oregon I'm talking about was out in the boonies
about 200 miles west of Ontario.  I didn't ask the Dept. of Agriculture.
I just took some of my harvested garlic with me when we went to the
ranch for the summer.  So, maybe I did something illegal without
knowing.  Ah, well, those days are past.

Barbara Davis       zone 7/8       southwest of Fort Worth, TX