Re: [gardeners] The list

Barbara J. Davis (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:39:53 -0500

Yes, Connie, it is a brand.  Since George has found it in Louisiana,
I have a feeling it might be limited to this southern area.  I have
eaten it, but don't find it superior to others in the same price
category.  Ben and Jerrys I haven't eaten.  I've been told, though,
that it is the ultimate in ice cream.  Until I came down here where I
could shop and get home with ice cream (in Oregon I shopped 65
miles from the ranch) it had been a long time since I'd eaten ice
cream.

Barbara Davis      southwest of Fort Worth, TX