Re: [gardeners] The list

Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:45:34

At 04:33 PM 9/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> I want a
>>pond but don't know where I would put it on this city lot. >
>>George
>>
>This is a warning, George!  Water gardening is addictive!!  You add one
>little pond (anyone can have a whiskey barrel type water garden) then you
>have to have a bigger one, and if it's not big enough, then you want it
>bigger!!  Size does matter in water gardens!  ;-)
>
>Bambi
>Coastal Carolina
>USDA zone 8; AHS Heat zone 8
>Sunset zone 31
I kinda got that impression. Friends of ours had a wee little pond, one of
those fiberglas Walmart bought things. Went by there the other day and
they're digging a hole you could chunk a house in. The way they explained
it they're gonna have two water falls, a small creek, and lots of other
stuff. Looks like a lot of work to me.

George