RE: [gardeners] wildgarden list

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:08:14 -0400

Oh, I loved it!!!  Some of the best gifts I ever got - and the most useful.
Usually when the better half tries to buy me clothes or jewelry, he chooses
something that is (how shall I say this without sounding ungrateful?), not
what I would've chosen.  So I'll either wind up taking it back or keeping it
for fear of hurting his feelings.  With manure, he can't miss and everyone's
happy!

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org