Re: [gardeners] re: Dumb Question now New House

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 23:34:45 -0500

Hi All,
    This is unbelievable. Joe Shmuck would rather buy a house with a lawn
that looks like a put-put golf course? I guess so they can hire a lawn
service to come mow, fertilize, pestisize and have most of it run down the
gutter when it rains.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.,Tx
    Zone 8