Re: [gardeners] Welcome

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 20:47:07 -0400

At 09:58 AM 10/3/98 -0400, you wrote:
><SNIP>We have 10 acres and garden on
>perhaps two so far. Irises are now a major factor in what we grow and we
>have 1700 in the ground, 300 plus in pots. We sell them in bloom
>locally.The main perennial garden is a 175' ellipse with a grass/shrub
>island in the middle, but there are other, smaller beds. My husband has
>threatened not to create any more, so I don't speak of my plans just now
>lest he lose it. You see, there is this hill....
>
>We still grow some veggies. Just wish there was more time for it all. Cheryl
>

>Cheryl Schaefer
>schaefer @epix.net
>Zone 5 in the fabulous Finger Lakes of NY

Glad to see you here Cheryl,

I bought 2 Iris today.  Tomorrow I'll go look at the tags and let you know
what they are.  Both are blue, and from the pics look awesome.

Cynthia (who usually lurks on gardens-L and on this one)
**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **