Re: [gardeners] Lemon Drop chiles

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 20:56:24 -0400

At 03:20 PM 10/3/98, you wrote:
>Damn, should have twigged to the Mayeaux but figured you might be Canuck.
>Why haven't you frozen to death yet, it gets much colder in Michigan than
>Cajun country? ;-) So you really are southron!
>
>George

hmmmm, I thought my name was memorable, although unpronounceable...
remember you made a bet with your wife about my beginnings, and you
lost.... that was back in the spring when I was sending you some seed...
so how did the Nicotiana bloom?

I have lived most of my life in Northern Michigan and my blood is thicker
than pudding.  H*ll, I don't even put on a coat until it drops below 30F.

Cynthia
**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **