RE: [gardeners] Rosemary's house

Liz Albrook (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 08:57:29 +0000

Margaret Lauterbach <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:

> I recall similar feelings when we sold a house almost 30 years ago.
>  It's the people who use the bathroom, thus "investing" in the
> septic tank, who'll buy for sure, Rosemary.  Then they'll recarpet
> the house, a different color in each room.  Never go back. Margaret

You must have owned, then sold, my house 30 years ago.  After they
put a different color of carpet in each room they painted the walls
cold, hard white.  With the exception of the magenta shag bedroom,
it's the coldest house I'd ever seen.

Liz
who wonders if Billie Bob has considered putting magenta shag in the
Oval Office