walls was RE: [gardeners] Rosemary's house

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 11:02:07 -0400

At 06:32 AM 06-10-98 -0600, you wrote:
snip>>
>In view of the fact that I have no color memory and am Martha
>Stewart-challenged, I painted all of the walls of our house off white.  It
>suits me, and it isn't cold to me, but others may disagree.  What do you
>put on your walls?  I dislike blue, green and tan walls, my husband loathes
>pink/rose or any shade of same.  Margaret

All of  our walls are white, the only colour my husband and I could agree
upon.  Now, as we are planning to replace the sagging ceiling in our
bedroom and strip the old wallpaper (painted over white) I am threatening
to paint the walls whorehouse red.  The rest of the walls are pretty well
covered with pictures.  There is plenty of rich colour elsewhere and our
house is generally described as 'warm'.  Rugs are deep burgundy, blue -
orientals mostly, save for the front hall where the kids leave their shoes
(broadloom which will go when kids are older-good rug is packed away in
mothballs in the attic).

Lucinda