RE: [gardeners] Rosemary's house

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 06:32:42 -0600

At 08:57 AM 10/5/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Margaret Lauterbach <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:
>

>> I recall similar feelings when we sold a house almost 30 years ago.
>>  It's the people who use the bathroom, thus "investing" in the
>> septic tank, who'll buy for sure, Rosemary.  Then they'll recarpet
>> the house, a different color in each room.  Never go back. Margaret
>
>You must have owned, then sold, my house 30 years ago.  After they
>put a different color of carpet in each room they painted the walls
>cold, hard white.  With the exception of the magenta shag bedroom,
>it's the coldest house I'd ever seen.
>
>Liz
>who wonders if Billie Bob has considered putting magenta shag in the
>Oval Office

In view of the fact that I have no color memory and am Martha
Stewart-challenged, I painted all of the walls of our house off white.  It
suits me, and it isn't cold to me, but others may disagree.  What do you
put on your walls?  I dislike blue, green and tan walls, my husband loathes
pink/rose or any shade of same.  Margaret