RE: [gardeners] Rosemary's house

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:55:17 -0600

I'm with you Margaret.  I painted all our walls a color called "bavarian
cream" it's kind of an off white with just a hint of yellow/ beige.  It
really goes with most things even the bluish couch.  Easy to replace or
touch up.  The only exceptions are the kids rooms and we let them pick, one
is lavender with a white border but it's so covered with pictures and
posters you can't really see it and the other is a robins egg blue.

Jane