Re: [gardeners] Thanksgiving thoughts.

Barbara J. Davis (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 11:29:57 -0500

Thanks, Gayle.  That's what our Thanksgiving is, too.  It
commemorates the fact that the first settlors made it through the
year alive.  The Indians, who were friendly, joined them, furnishing
much of the food.  In fact, if our histories are accurate, the Indians
taught them agricultural methods for survival.

Barbara Davis       zone 7/8       southwest of Fort Worth, TX