Re: [gardeners] Down to the Farm

Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:39:51 -0700

I am stirring about in my brain trying to remember the name of those
walk behind tractors. One brand in particular was the the creme de la
creme back in the Sixties. All of us gardeners wanted one of them. If
IIRC they also had a jitney with a seat that hooked on so you could ride
behind it. You're right though, antique farm and gardening implements
have become the rage in certain circles. Hope your Dad gets some better,
69 is still young.

George