Re: [gardeners] Re: Mycorrhiza questions...

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 14:32:22 -0700

As long as you aren't trying to sell the stuff or get politically wacky
about it you can talk about my-whatever-it is all you want. That's a
gardening subject if I'm not mistaken. Rules just say you can't sell,
argue politics or religion, or call someone else names. Go for it,
sounds interesting.

George Shirley, wearing official listowner hat

Thomas Giannou wrote:

> Margaret,
>
> I can't go into the details here without violating the message area rules,
> so I'll e-mail you about more details.
>
> I originally got Mycorrhiza inoculant from a close friend of mine.  I
> mentioned to him I had to dig up all my raspberry plants and move them into
> rows that were farther apart.
all the rest snipped for brevity