Re: [gardeners] Thanksgiving thoughts.

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:26:25 -0500

Hi Catherine,
    The dumbing down, teaching to the slowest child, the redundant reviews, political correctness, failure to teach advanced kids in advanced classes because of fear of accusations of racism, failure of administrators and teachers to attend meetings with parents when scheduled, the lack of discipline. All of these
things are why I teach my 14 yr old son at home using computer programs.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.,Tx