Re: [gardeners] Re: Potatoes/New Zealand Spinach

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:45:10 -0500

Hi George,
    Thanks for that tip about the NZ Spinach. I had never grown it or seen it
grown. It had been recommended in some literature from the Extension Service,
so I thought I'd try it. How close to regular spinach is it? Son #3 is a big
fan of spinach. Disappointed that spinach does not do well here. He told me
that he didn't know that there was anything I couldn't grow. He's a good son!
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.,Tx
    Zone 8