Re: [gardeners] Re: Mycorrhiza questions...

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:19:13 -0500

Hi Margaret,
    Thanks for the information. Many times it has been quite a juggling act to
try to rotate plantings so I can replant other things in say June like peanuts,
sweet potatos, sunflowers and Southern Peas. Part of the problem is winding up
with plants that are still producing in the middle of where I need to till etc.
Its a pain to work around those islands. Will this work for peppers, also?
Allen
Bastrop Co.,Tx