RE: [gardeners] Seeds available

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:02:39 -0600

At 08:52 AM 10/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Cynthia:
>                        I would be very pleased to send you some chilean
>endemic seeds, but you must send me your mailing  address.
>Regards.
>IGNACIO GARCÍA

Cynthia, better check with the post office.  I've swapped seeds all over
the world, but Argentina is a postal no-no.  Chile may be the same.
Indonesia, the Netherlands, South Africa, the Philippines, and other
countries have no law against seeds.  But Argentina does.  And the U.S. has
a law against importation of Argentinian seeds.  Margaret