Re: [gardeners] OT: Guess what?

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 21:10:50 -0500

At 10:01 AM 11/3/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Will any of the group who is familiar with the area please tell me:
>when is a good time of the year to visit Disney World (the one in
>Florida)?

How fun to win something...

Having lived on the Gulf Coast for several years, I'd skip Orlando all
together and head for Bradenton, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, or Naples.

But if you insist on WallyWorld... I'd go late March or early April.
That's when the weather starts getting balmy.  Orlando is a very busy
place... did you get a hotel that is in the Lake Buena Vista Park area (on
Disney grounds)?  If so, it's so nice that you may not even want to
actually go into Orlando.  There are some great golf courses if that's your
thang.

Gosh have a blast!  Cynthia
**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **