Re: [gardeners] happening in the garden

Barb Rothenberger (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 07 Nov 1998 06:51:21 -0600

Jill:
We have taken videos of our trips but too long and no one ever wants to see
them all.  I narrow all these photos down to about 200 pictures which I
then will show to people.  May show the better part of them to the two
other couples that went with us.  Will trash a lot that aren't extremely
good - a LOT of editing goes on.
	Not many flower pictures - really didn't see many gardens in Greece.  We
were all excited to see the National Garden in Athens only to find it was
just a park - no flower plantings to speak of etc.  Nice green relaxing.

At 03:55 PM 11/6/98 -0500, you wrote:

>> 	Wonder how many rolls of film I should take?  I only took 36 rolls in the
>> three weeks we were in Greece!
>
>36 rolls of 24 or 36 pictures!!!  Think hubby should buy you video
>camera. . . . . .you could relive hours of your trip:)))))
>
>Jill

Barb Rothenberger
Columbia, Mo.
brothenb@socket.net