Re: [gardeners] Getting baby pineapples??????

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:51:50 -0800

I have grown pineapples by planting the top. Never used apples but it
takes two years (or more depending upon climate) for it to make fruit
again. I had the best success when I lived in Saudi Arabia and could
consistently get them to fruit on a biennial basis. As far as wrapping
them with plastic wrap it may just keep the plant warmer and moister (is
that a real word?).

George