Re: [gardeners] Getting baby pineapples??????

Barbara J. Davis (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:43:42 -0500

If these pineapple plants are in pots inside, then I doubt if they'll ever
produce fruit.  Those fruiting plants become quite large and need
the light you'd probably only get in an outdoor garden.  What use
the apple or plastic wrap would be, I have no idea.  That sounds
more like a setup to ripen green fruit or tomatoes.

Barbara Davis       southwest of Ft. Worth, TX