Re: [gardeners] Re: Visibility Report(another)

Sun, 06 Dec 1998 16:06:23 -0800

Don't know of any way to stop it as the archives are on the web and
available to anyone. I will drop a note to the sysop to see if anything
can be done. Don't think we can password the archives as anyone who
leaves the list will have the password and a separate password for every
member would be a chore for the sysop.

George