[gardeners] Re: Visibility Report(another)

coneh@uswest.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 06 Dec 1998 11:49:48 -0800

Hi Again,
Will start by saying 'Oops'should have checked all my messages before sending my
previous one.Dont know what you make of it George but its appears someone has found a
new tactic.
Connie