Re: [gardeners] FW: (Fwd) Visibility Report

coneh@uswest.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 06 Dec 1998 11:28:29 -0800

Hi All,
this looks suspiciously similiar to several I received on another
list..(mine said that my list- mail was going to his email add.)
I reported it to the list owner and dont know the results of his findings
yet..But I will not be responding to these types of messages as it will
lead to the resultant spamming to be sure...
First snow last night,must admit its pretty with all the relfected light,
it certainly brightened,an otherwise dark,dreary landscape.
Hope you all elsewhere(this is the PNW) are enjoying your extended
summer/fall temps .

Connie Hoy