Re: [gardeners] Re: tools

Carol Wallace (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 19:55:54 -0500

asidv@fbg.net wrote:

> Have enjoyed hearing about the member's favorite tools for
> planting -- some, perhaps, more exotic than another.
>
> Ice cream forks in the garden, do I not recall, were mentioned by
> someone else some many months ago. The problem there is that they
> usually come with gold bowls and sterling stems -- and that
> seems somewhat excessively posh.

Don't worry Pat - mine are plain old sterling, no gold, and purchased at
auction for $1 apiece. And only one of them is a gardening tool. Plus,
my husband took one look at them and for some reason absolutely refused
to use them - so they needed a useful life somewhere.;-)
--
Carol Wallace
Virtually Gardening