Re: [gardeners] feverfew

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:55:50 -0600

Thanks Mary, I'm heartened by your experience. The feverfew had gone to flower
while I was ill and Miz Anne didn't know to pluck the flowers to keep it going.
With any luck it seeded and we will have more as feverfew tea seems to help Miz
Anne's migraine headaches better than pills and nostrums.

George