Re: [gardeners] Barb Rothenberger's husband

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 08:55:10 -0600

You can also tell him he's my hero, at least as far as berry crops go. I've had
better luck following his advice than from any of the books I have. We have so
much heat, humidity, and molds and fungi down here it's often difficult to grow
domesticated brambles. You got a smart feller there.

George