[gardeners] Re:Poor boy!

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:22:01 -0600

Shovelling snow or anything else is hard work at any age.
Most usually if a person is a physically active person that is doing the
shovelling there really shouldn't be to much to worry about.
 If a person doesn't do much outdoor work or is a office worker type this is
where the real danger comes in. Not only is there body out of practice doing
this type of labour they may have also forgotten the proper way to do the work
without killing them selves!
     Any way you go easy does it. Listen to your body and stop and rest when it
screams at you!. Don't keep going.

bsk