Re: [gardeners] Fwd: Snow and Carbon Monoxide

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:01:44 -0500

The danger of furnace vents has been on all of our news stations, papers
etc. all through our storms.  There have been 2 such emergencies locally.
Sounds like a carbon mono detector is a good idea.  Even on old-style
furnaces sometimes there can be leaks.

Lucinda