Re: [gardeners] Signs of Spring???

margaret lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:49:21 -0700

At 07:48 AM 1/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Can't be the females! They got more sense. They don't show until the males
>have done divying up the local territory.:-) And it's a good deal warmer.
>So, will have to conclude it's good luck.
>bloke@silicon-north.com (Bill & Chris Loke)[Z4/5 on a good day]
>The Lokeation, RR#1, Kars, Ontario K0A 2E0
>Elderberries have more fun than younger berries!

This post just had to come through the day I received a joke in the email:
Fellow #1 -- Hey, I just killed five houseflies!  Three male and two female!
  Fellow #2: How do you know what sex they were?
  Fellow #1: The males were sitting on a six pack of beer, the females were
on the telephone.

Okay, so I thought it was rather lame, too.  Margaret L