Re: [gardeners] Manure and food safety

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:52:34 -0600

Hear, hear. Since I have always been terrible with fractions I have always pushed
for metrification. <VBG> Have used it interchangeably with English standard since
I was about 17 when I went in the military and that's been a while, like 43 years.
My dad, born in 1911, used metric and English standards equally, probably because
he worked 40 years in an oil refinery. Drives my grandkids crazy when I use metric
measurements because they are not learning it in school in Texas where they live.

George