Re: [gardeners] Metric

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:57:35 -0600

There used to be at least three systems of measurement in use in Canada, metric, English standard, and Imperial. Imperial measurements, IIRC, were bigger than English and metric. Of course I'm going back to the Fifties on this and even
before. Used to confuse me considerably when someone quoted Imperial measurements. Anyone else remember this? Harman probably does as the Aussies probably still use Imperial measurements. <BG> Go John, Go.

George