Re: [gardeners] Signs of Spring???

Kay Lancaster (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:28:58 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Harry Boswell wrote:

> I fully agree.  I hate slaw.  Some ingrates even put slaw on
> barbecue sandwiches.  That's perverted.  Slaw is awful.  That's
> why it's a four-letter word.

Harry, Harry... ya gotta talking about barbecue.  Can't get the
good stuff up here.  There are a couple of restaurants who can
manage mediocre bbq, but that's about it.  :-(

Kay Lancaster    kay@fern.com

who likes Texas BBQ, southern BBQ, North Carolina BBQ, Tennessee BBQ
(with or without slaw... it's much less objectionable on BBQ than
on your plate!), and even eats BBQ'd tempeh and seitan.