Re: [gardeners] Atlas cedar

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:16:20 -0500

I certainly hope that spruce loss was a one-time incident!  It had been
there a few years, 11 feet tall, but it didn't resist a full-size pickup
too well.  I think its roots may be what knocked the tie rod loose, I sort
of like that idea.

The house is a ranch, with 4 or 5 steps up from ground level.  No septic
system.  The water  and sewer go through that part of the yard, we get
everything else above ground in the back.  There's a sidewalk out at the
street.

Is that enough to go on?  Oh yes, we really like blue!

David