Re: [gardeners] Monday in the Garden - really

Wed, 03 Feb 1999 06:30:27 -0600

penny x stamm wrote:

>  Then I have to wait about a week before the moon signs are right
> again. Mean while I'll focus on forcing good sprouts in the eyes of
> the seed potatos. <<<<<<
>
> Allen, would you please educate us non-farmers...? What influence
> does the moon have on the veggies? And how does one force good
> sprouts in the eyes of the seed potatos?
>
> Penny, NY

> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Allen: How about a short monograph on planting using the signs of the moon?
My Dad used the moon signs when planting but I never have. I vaguely
remember some of the "rules" but not all. Just write up something and post
it for the group, I'm sure Penny and I aren't the only interested ones.

George