Re: [gardeners] spring? get serious

Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:46:13 -0600

The latest weather report here in Sulphur, LA is for 35 on Saturday and 34 on
Sunday. That's just a couple of degrees higher than yesterday's forecast. We're
hoping that by tomorrow it will go up another two degrees. I bet we didn't have
10 days of weather below 35F this winter. We are looking for severe
thunderstorms though.

George