Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #468

Byron.Bromley (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 09:38:33 -0500

RE Early Plant Out

History lesson

During the last El Nino, we had 60F weather starting Early April.
I planted frost hardies and Semi Hardies, May 10th we had
24" of heavy wet snow. Frost hardies made it semi's did not.

That last frost date is to help you prevent mistakes like this.
You have a 50/50 chance of winning.

Try this for weather, This weekend 8F 30 mph winds 12 to 15 in
of snow.

Can anyone tell my Malamutes prefer indoors to out, Have my 4th
one.

High Elevation Zone 4 NH
Byron
----------
From: gardeners Digest <owner-gardeners-digest@globalgarden.com>
To: gardeners-digest@globalgarden.com
Subject: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #468
Date: Saturday, March 06, 1999 12:05 AM

gardeners Digest         Friday, March 5 1999         Volume 01 : Number
468

In this issue:

       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit
       [gardeners] Cold weather
       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit
       Re: [gardeners] Cold weather
       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit
       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit/La Nina
       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit
       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit/La Nina
       [gardeners] planting times?
       Re: [gardeners] Thursday - in the garden for a bit
       Re: [gardeners] Cold weather
       Re: [gardeners] Cold weather
       [gardeners] Disneyworld
       Re: [gardeners] Re: Grandes Jalapenos

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the gardeners
or gardeners-digest mailing lists and on how to retrieve back issues.