[gardeners] Re:Planting Times--MA

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 19:22:39 -0600

Yes this is where I am getting many of the links for this page. The reason I am
doing it is because many people don't always have the time or computer knowledge
to "find" the right place. I myself get pretty exasperated with trying to find
some of these for some of the states. I am usually pretty good at finding things
others can't and I can tell you now some of the states need someone to teach
them how to set up their info. ! You would think it would be easy, but I swear
they hide some of these links!!
    If they click on  the state it should take a person almost straight to the
garden related things. This should save a person much time and aggravation I
hope.
    I like Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, New Mexico, Kansas, Florida ( but they
changed and are harder to find now) and a few others I can't think of right now.

Bsk