Re: [gardeners] cutworm

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:00:20 -0600

Hi Bryon,
    We definitely have the wire worm in Texas, unless the wire worm you are
refering to is a local name for it.
    The wire worm I am refering to is sort of flat, segmented, brownish
orange, large mandibles, hard head, most of the ones that I have found were
1"-3" long. Is this the same "wireworm"?
    Allen
    Bastrop Co., Tx.