Re: [gardeners] OT - missing trash barrel`

barbb@micron.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:21:21

At 10:37 3/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone use Eudora Light 3.0 or 3.1 who could tell me what happened to
>my trash barrel?  Should be just below file or edit, but 'tain't there.
>It's a nuisance to have to close a file, then go to delete.  Thanks very
>much for any assistance.  Margaret L

Margaret,
I have 3.0.  I'd go to tools, then options then Fonts & Display.  Uncheck
"Show Toolbar" and hit OK.  Then go back and recheck it  and hit OK to see
if you can re-draw the screen (or whatever you call it.)  If that doesn't
work, you can always delete with the message open by clicking Transfer,
then Trash.  HTH.  These things work so well when they're working, don't they!
Barb in Idaho