[gardeners] Re:Fence, or something?

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:45:58 -0600

That is exactly what I was going to suggest! It should be nice for the owners also.
If they worry at all about the noise their pet makes they should love anything that
would keep him from barking!
    Something to prevent him from viewing you is a nice idea but they would just
hear you over on your side and go nuts. Most animals love attention and if the
owners are gone much the dogs may not be getting enough loving. (Can they ever get
enough?) LOL

bsk